I am based near Boston, the original one, in Sunny Lincolnshire, in the middle of a vast broccoli field.
I do not have a ‘shop’, in which you can exitedly flail about knocking things over, and visits are by appointment only please.
There are many ways to get in touch with me, but before you do, please help me to help you by having your bike model, frame number and engine number ready, for example ‘3AJ Tenere’ or ‘3TB XT600E’, AND please include your phone number:
- You could attach a note to the collar of a fox and tell him about the loose lid on my bin.
- You could shout across the Fen.
- Alternatively, you could call me on my telephone by dialling the number: +44(0)1205 871945 …no answer? Keep trying. Still no answer? Probably best to email me then.
My old mobile number, ending in xxx570; having had the same mobile number since 1989, far too many people know it, so may I respectfully ask, that if you do know it, that its use is reserved to smooth things along on the days of delivery and collection of your bike only. Texts are not monitored. My new, ‘business-hours-only’ mobile number ends in xxx035. I’ll give you this new number once a job has been commisioned. If you are an existing customer, please feel free to request this number.
- Send an email to bigbluecoach at hotmail with a “dot com” at the end. Senders of emails sent in lazy ‘text-speak’ will be pointed at, mocked and ignored, ok m8, c u l8r. I think not.
AND please include your phone number in your first email.
- I’m also on facebook if you want to stalk me there too
The best time to phone me is 10am – 4pm, Tuesday to Thursday – Mondays are hectic and by Friday lunchtime I’m starting to go off XTs and thinking about another long-distace adventure in my Micra.