I am based near Boston, the original one, in Sunny Lincolnshire in the middle of a vast broccoli field.
I do not have a ‘shop’ and visits are by appointment only please.
There are many ways to get in touch with me, but before you do please help me to help you by having your bike model, frame number and engine number ready, for example ‘3AJ Tenere’ or ‘3TB XT600E’:
- You could attach a note to the collar of a fox and tell him about the loose lid on my bin.
- You could shout across the fen.
- Alternatively, you could call me on my telephone by dialling the number: +44(0)1205 871945 …no answer? Keep trying. Still no answer? Probably best to email me then.
My mobile number; having had the same mobile number since 1989, far too many people know it, so may I respectfully ask that its use is reserved to smooth things along on the days of delivery and collection of your bike only. Texts are not monitered.
- Send an email to bigbluecoach at hotmail with a “dot com” at the end. Emails sent in ‘text-speak’ will be mocked and ignored, ok m8, c u l8r. I think not.
- I’m also on facebook if you want to stalk me there too
The best time to phone me is 10am – 4pm, Tuesday to Thursday – Mondays are hectic and by Friday lunchtime I’m starting to go off XTs.